It was almost as if we only went to classes to see them. We put on our makeup, put up our hair the way they liked it. One day, we arrive at school, and find them making out with someone else. Why must we have cheating boyfriends? What makes them do the things they do? Of course, we could always blame cheating boyfriends on hormones. It happens all the time on Facebook, right? Three pages or more of screaming and crying from a love struck thirteen year old. But there is a lot more to cheating boyfriends than high school dramatics.
Cheating Boyfriends Celebrity Style
Cheating is a hotly debated subject, being shown through various media outlets: magazines, television, and newspapers to name a few. Thousands of cheating dating sites (Ashley Madison); dedicated to rooting out the true causes and signs of infidelity, regardless of marital status, crowd the virtual walls of the Internet. It comes at no surprise, then, that infidelity has been at the forefront of our culture.
What are typical signs of cheating? This is a big question, sort of the “million dollar question”, so to speak. While not all signs are dead on with every cheater, some are usually typical. If he spends less time with you (or outright tries to avoid you), seems less “into you”, or if you know he’s cheated before are usually strong indicators that you have a cheating boyfriend. Of course, if you’ve caught him cheating before…well, I think the answer will be painfully obvious.
“I caught my cheating boyfriend out at the pier with Jamie! What do I do?” someone asks. Finding out your boyfriend has cheated on you is a very emotional experience. You most likely feel hurt, betrayed, and mistrusting of everyone. It’s a hard pain to bear, but hopefully it will pass. A few tips:
- Let it go as much as you can. Remember the old saying: “There are more fish in the sea?” It’s true!
- Having a network of close friends can ease tension and depression throughout the ordeal.
- At some point, revenge may become an option (well, at least to some), but be careful. If your revenge has you breaking the law, you will be held accountable. It is usually not a good idea to hatch any kind of revenge plot against a cheating boyfriend, either because the plan will backfire, or there will be serious repercussions.
- Go out and have fun! Do something you haven’t done since dating your ex-beau.
- Schedule a spa trip, or a girl’s night out. Something to spoil yourself.
Whatever happens, do not play dumb or ignore the situation. Also, please remember that having a cheating boyfriend doesn’t mean the end of the world! Unfortunately this happens a lot, even with married couples. In the end, you might even find Mister Right, even after all the damage your cheating boyfriend may have caused. “What doesn’t kill me, makes me stronger” are great words to live by.
Incoming search terms: